Exciting news! We’re nearly ready for you and are looking forward to having you in our new workshop space at Patrick Studios.
Member access will resume on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from Friday 11th September onwards.
Things will look a little bit different as we adapt to our new Covid-19 policies including;
- Reduced numbers in the print workshop to allow for social distancing
- Staff & members to wear a mask or face covering whilst in the workshop
- Hand sanitiser provided on entry to the workshop
- Signing in and out systems at the main entrance to Patrick Studios
- Removal of shared aprons – please bring your own apron to and from your booked session
- Ramped up cleaning of equipment and surfaces throughout the day
- Using contactless card payments and avoiding cash where possible for materials and open access payments
If you have any queries or concerns about attending the workshop please feel free to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re also currently working on some changes and new dates for courses in the autumn term and will be able to share these with you soon.
We look forward to welcoming you back and hope that being able to immerse yourself with something creative will help to restore a sense of wellbeing and hopefulness as we navigate the ‘new normal’.