We’re pleased to open at our new workshop space at Patrick Studios and are running open access sessions for members on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays 10:30am-4:30pm.
Here’s what we’re doing to make the workshop safe:
- Reduced numbers in the workshop to allow for social distancing
- Strict booking only system – members should email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a slot
- Signing in and out systems at the main entrance to Patrick Studios
- Hand sanitiser provided at the entrance and throughout the workshop
- Everyone to wear a mask or face covering whilst in the workshop (unless exempt)
- Removal of shared aprons – members should bring their own apron to and from their booked session
- Increased cleaning in the workshop throughout the day. We’re also asking members to help us with this by thoroughly cleaning the equipment and presses after use
- Using contactless card payments in the workshop and avoiding cash where possible for materials and open access payments
We are currently accepting new members so if you would like to sign up or renew your membership you can do so here.
Workshops and Courses
We’re pleased to have some new workshops and courses planned and available for booking. See our upcoming programme here.
Workshops will look a little bit different to ensure we comply with government guidance and that they run safely.
- Hand sanitiser is provided for use at the entrance
- All participants and tutors are required to wear a mask or face covering (unless exempt)
- Additional cleaning of tools and equipment (individual equipment for working provided where possible)
- Reduced participant numbers to allow plenty of space for social distancing
- Removal of shared aprons – course participants should bring their own apron or wear old clothing
These measures have meant we have needed to review some course costs to ensure we can continue providing a diverse range of printmaking courses. Smaller participant numbers mean students have more individual support and tuition on the courses.
If you have any queries regarding new courses please feel free to email email@example.com and we’ll do our best to help.