– To provide printmaking facilities for people in Leeds and surrounding areas.
– To establish and maintain a vibrant, supportive and sustainable printmaking community.
– To provide affordable printmaking facilities to workshop members
– To create collaborative opportunities to share skills, ideas and expertise
– To promote and develop safe printmaking processes with consideration for the environment
As a co-operative, we value democracy, equality, and solidarity. We act with concern for our community and work for its sustainable development through the collaborative nature of printmaking.
The society will also aspire to act co-operatively and abide by the co-operative values and principles as defined by the International Co-operative Alliance.